This Addendum (Webfont EULA) governs the uses of Font Software, licensed for use a Webfont, hereafter referred to as Licensed Webfont(s). Where there is a conflict with the Typetogether EULA, the Typetogether EULA shall control. If you are confused as to the rights granted or the uses prohibited under the Web Font EULA, please contact Typetogether at www.type-together.com.
Using the Licensed Webfont(s) on the web, for styling HTML web pages, is permitted using the @font—face selector in CS5 ﬁles and/or such other standard as Typetogether may permit in the future and as may be subject to the following restrictions. Should any additional or uses not permitted under this license be desired, contact the Typetogether to request the appropriate license upgrade.
1. You may not link to, nor make available online, any TrueType, OpenType or other version of the Font Software you may have licensed. The use of improperly used or non-licensed webfonts is also prohibited. You may not convert any standard Typetogether Font Software to any web font format.
3. The Licensed Webfont(s) may be used on any web site owned/controlled by the licensee (subject to paragraph 4 below). The total traffic, measured in page views, of web sites on which the Licensed Webfont is used must be no greater than the number of page views per month together with the length of validity (annual or perpetual) specified in the receipt you received for the Licensed Webfont.
4. Agencies or others responsible for multiple clients’ web sites, such as, for example only, web design agencies or hosting providers, may not use and/or share a single Webfont or other Font Software license to benefit multiple clients. Each user of Webfont Software must purchase a license that is proper for their own uses.
5. The Licensed Webfont(s) may not be used in any interactive web applications where, by way of example only, not limitation, and subject to the relevant terms and conditions in the Typetogether EULA, where the:
a) end users can select and/or use any Licensed Web font for a text composition or editing use;
b) with respect to commercial uses, the Licensed Webfont(s) are used within an interactive web or game application, a fee based application, an e-book, PDF document distributed for a fee, or an application that is distributed without charge which is used to promote a business’s activity, services or products (except as may be otherwise provided under the License Upgrade, Embedding).
6. You may not use conversion or editing tools or software to amend, modify or others change or alter the Licensed Webfont(s).
7. Use of the Licensed Webfont(s) with web font technologies other than @font—face, such as, by way of example, not limitation, slFR, Cufón or Typeface.js, is allowed.
8. The Licensed Webfont(s) may not be sold, re-sold sub-licensed made available by hot linking, cross linking or otherwise made available, irrespective of the technology or methods used, to any third party or by any Webfont provision service.
TypeTogether Webfont Licence Agreement, version 2.0
© Copyright TypeTogether 2017. All Rights Reserved