Web Fonts & Mobile App Embedding
WEB FONTS & Mobile Embedding
Quick guide to using our fonts on the web and in mobile applications
- Font embedding in PDF or Flash documents is allowed.
- We consider Cufon and sFIR to be other embedding formats and they are also allowed in our EULA.
- Using our fonts for a software application such as a game or an installable application usually requires a special licence that has to be tailored for each project.
- Our fonts are available by subscribing to the webfont rental services of our partners: FONTS - TYPEKIT. Note that no licence from TypeTogether will be necessary for this.
- Self-hosting @ font-face is availabe for websites with over 100.000 million pageviews per month. Please contact us, if you wish to use this service.
- Read the webfont license agreement here.
- Mobile app embedding for read-only. The license fee is 3x the desktop license price and one (1) App (title).
- Each title may be distributed in multiple mobile platforms and devices (ie. iOS, Android, HTML 5 etc...)
- Perpetual, one-off fee, for the life-time of the title. Please contact us, if you wish to use this service.
- Read the Mobile App Embedding license here.
IMPORTANT: If you would like to discuss a specific kind of use of our fonts and are uncertain, if our EULA allows it, please do not hesitate to contact us.